The Center for International Legal Education at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law has created this site for our alumni, partners, and friends to share information about international legal education. We invite you to use this page to:
- find or present ideas for organizing a course
- describe a teaching method that you like
- provide sample lessons, assignments, etc…
- identify out-of-class learning opportunities
- and generally network with peers
Across the top of the screen are pages about the types of teaching documents professors develop.
Along the left side of the screen are links to outside sources that international law faculty appreciate.
Along the right side are links to our affiliates’ examples of ideas and materials for teaching.
Contact our office when you are ready to post material to the site and we will add you as an author.